Wednesday, January 20, 2010

my 2010

so it might be a little late to reminisce, but i still would like to. its not like you can only reminisce in the end of the year right. anyway, im here to state what i miss and what im glad to leave behind on this year.

i am glad
  • that i don't have to wear the kadet uniform, too big
  • my library debt is settled. :)
  • i don't have to call anyone ayahanda. haha
  • i am no longer broke. yahoo!
  • im closer to my family
  • the year ended well
i miss
  • my friends in Johor
  • playing the piano
  • webcam-ing with Farzana
  • getting home late from school
  • the memories
  • the gang
  • SAUTM
  • SMKTDS
  • SKTDS
  • Tadika Nahwal Iman
  • animax!
  • spending my evening with Farzana and Nasirah
  • hanging out
  • watching movies with friends
  • kadet
  • the fact that i never had a chance to try the Chinese yo-yo
  • everything
that pretty much sum it all up. i have a great time here. but i never had a chance to be myself, talkative-highs spirited-shouter-fun loving-out going-adorable-cute little girl. haha. yeah yeah, whatever. im out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment